Hygiene rules for attending an event (valid since April 1st, 2022)
- It is no longer necessary to show a vaccination, recovery or test certificate to attend an event.
- Please cough and sneeze into the crock of the arm.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Keeping distance is recommended
For safety reasons as well as to accelerate the access controls, we only allow the following items:
Bag or backpack up to a maximum size of DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm). Please note, we do offer storage for a charge for bigger bags or other items on site
At the Tempodrom the health and security of our guests, artists and employees are our top priority.
It is the decision of the promoter of an event to change hygiene regulation when felt necessary. Please check the designated event detail page in advance for information on the hygiene rules that apply to the event you want to visit.
- If you feel ill or notice symptoms that could indicate an infection with COVID-19 please stay home!
- Our security staff and paramedics on site are happy to help you. Feel free to address them, if you have questions
- Please respect the house rules of the Tempodrom.
Thank you for behaving in a responsible and respectful manner!